Society should make efforts to save endangered species only if the potential extinction of those species is the result of human activities.

Society should make efforts to save endangered species, but not only those whose potential extinction is the result of human activities, but all endangered species.

In nature there exist various species, and each species has its own different features. Natural balance should be necessary for an eco-system. But because of human interference some species are becoming endangered. Pollution is increasing because of human activities which eventually affects the health of animals. Due to technological growth, there is less space for animal habitats and less space for grazing, which is the cause of potential extinction of endangered species.

But there are several other reasons of potential extinction of endangered species like environment changes, climate conditions, biological effects, and diseases. So human should make efforts to save endangered species. He should find out the causes of their potential extinction, and should take proper action according to that. Advancement is necessary but only up to that level which do not affect the other species.

If this species are lost there will be a great imbalance in the eco-system and society will be also affected by this. For example if carnivorous species are decreasing, then herbivorous species will increase and they will graze more and more and there will be less availability of food for human. Thus there will be natural imbalance which will be harmful for all.

So society should make efforts to save endangered species only if the potential extinction of those species is the result of human activities. Habitats, medical facilities, proper food should be provided for welfare of endangered speices.