Formal education tends to restrain our minds and spirits rather than set them free.

The objective of education is learning and enhancing knowledge. Education systems should provide adequate resources and methods for proper learning of students. The purpose of learning is not only to acquire knowledge but also to develop logical and critical thinking and to satiate the inquisitive questions of free mind.

Let us start with the definition of formal education. Formal education means a way of learning in a formal way without having discussions and interactions among the teachers and the students. In formal education system, teachers are teaching to fulfill their own interest, not to serve the mankind by delivering their knowledge and students are studying because of the family and society pressure.

In formal education, the system is very strict and it is not flexible according to student's requirements. For example if a student wants to resolve his curiosities with his teacher, either teacher won't have interest or the teacher won't want to spent time for personal questions. Thus this kind of formal education tends to create distance between teachers and students, between students and proper learning and many more.

Education system should provide a platform to student to solve the questions coming from their inquisitive mind and should make them independent to think. But the formal education is playing an inverse role for freedom of student's mind. The kind of formal education is restricting the students to create their own thinking and making them more dependent on their teachers.

Sentence: For example if a student wants to resolve his curiosities with his teacher, either teacher won't have interest or the teacher won't want to spent time for personal questions.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and spent

Sentence: The purpose of learning is not only to acquire knowledge but also to develop logical and critical thinking and to satiate the inquisitive questions of free mind.
Error: satiate Suggestion: No alternate word