A true university education encompasses far more than the narrow, specialized study of a single discipline. Only through exploring the broad spectrum of liberal arts courses can students become truly learned.

The goal of education system is not only to provide knowledge but also to build an eloquitive personality of a student. Education system should encompass a variety of subjects for the overall development of a student and liberal arts courses provides a greater aspect to fulfill this objective.

In university education , in addition to major subjects of single discipline, minors from the other streams should be a part of curriculum. For example, a computer science student should also have knowledge of basic mathematics, digital electronics, physical education which will not only help him to understand his majors subjects in a better way, but also provides him mental and physical strength.

Today's world is a competitive world and to survive in this, students should be logically and critically strong. By studying wide variety of subjects , a student can develop logical thinking and great understanding skills. General mathematics, aptitude abilities, basic computer skills along with strong concepts of major subject will be beneficial for a student who is seeking for a job. If education system is narrow with a single discipline, the outcome of this system will certainly be a student with a narrow vision and narrow spectrum of knowledge.

Study of liberal arts will be helpful in developing a creative mind. But according to argument, only liberal arts courses can make student truly learned is not justifiable. Education system can not restrict an inquisitive mind to think. So liberty should be provide to the university students in deciding their major and minor subjects according to their interest.

Hence it can be inferred as conclusion that education should not be narrow to a single discipline, but it should provide broad spectrum of not only liberal arts but also variety of subjects for overall growth of a student.

Sentence: Education system should encompass a variety of subjects for the overall development of a student and liberal arts courses provides a greater aspect to fulfill this objective.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to arts and courses

Sentence: For example, a computer science student should also have knowledge of basic mathematics, digital electronics, physical education which will not only help him to understand his majors subjects in a better way, but also provides him mental and physical strength.
Suggestion: Refer to majors and subjects

Sentence: But according to argument, only liberal arts courses can make student truly learned is not justifiable.
Suggestion: Refer to arts and courses

Sentence: Hence it can be inferred as conclusion that education should not be narrow to a single discipline, but it should provide broad spectrum of not only liberal arts but also variety of subjects for overall growth of a student.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to of and not
Description: The fragment but also variety is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace also with adjective