Some people believe that government funding of the arts is necessary to ensure that the arts can flourish and be available to all people. Others believe that government funding of the arts threatens the integrity of the arts.

The Government Produce Funding to arts this is one of best for arts culture. there are many different types of arts now days .such as dances ,sing a song , draw canvas. provide the fund such type of arts is optimistic to flourish and long live for arts. i complete agree or believe the government should provide fund which is help to flourish such type of arts.

In world plenty of arts present as well obsoleted. which are obsolete by lack of zest or some problem like wherewithal. Ex In india there are lot of variety of arts. because there are 43 different type of nations and every nation has own arts. In maharastra pongli dances was famous last decade, that is one of symbol of maharastra. but lack of sprite and cost that arts was vanish out. so by provide wherewithal it sustain by year to year.

The second is many people who interested in such type of arts but lack of money , they have leave here hobbies or vocation. By provide fund such type people help to flourish there carrier as well as arts also. Ex One of my mate who like sing a song, but class which he going lack of income they wound up. such type institution provide help by government many people join and full fill of there dream. pauper people also help such type of Scheme.

The last but not least that is government alliances more arts will help to develop and which arts are obsolete that also boast up by fund. which is help know new generation to know culture of there country. They can also introduce the new amalgamate arts also which renown name of country.

The above all point keep in mind the government should provide fund to the arts. which is help culture as well as state also. and more people can come out with artist , make name in world. at that time government feel proud such type of scheme.

i complete agree or believe the government should provide fund which is help to flourish such type of arts.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and help

Sentence: In maharastra pongli dances was famous last decade, that is one of symbol of maharastra. but lack of sprite and cost that arts was vanish out. so by provide wherewithal it sustain by year to year.
Description: The token was is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to was and vanish
Description: The word by is not usually used as an adverb
Suggestion: Refer to by , did you mean buy
Description: The fragment it sustain by is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace sustain with verb, past tense

Sentence: The second is many people who interested in such type of arts but lack of money , they have leave here hobbies or vocation.
Description: The word interested is not usually used as a verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to interested
Description: A verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to have and leave

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.