some people claim that you can tell whether a nation is great by looking at the achievements of the rulers, artists or scientists. Others argue that the surest indicator of a great nation is, in fact, the general welfare of its people.

Great nations produce great people.Today the word 'America' is synonymous with the names of the Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Barrack Obama and many more. Would it ever be possible for Obama to become the first black president of USA if it wasn't for the greatness of America? Would he have got the same education and moral values if he was still a native of Africa like his ancestors were? Would the world get the richest philanthropist in Bill Gates if wasn't from America? Scientists such as Dr.J.Craig Venter would not be able to dream about the miracles in the field of Biotechnology that he and his team at the J.Craig Venter Institute in New York, are performing every day, day after day.it is because America has the resources to carry out such high end and expensive research. America still hold the biggest market share for Apple products, because people in America are well off and most of them can easily afford apple products. And that's what inspired Steve Jobs to keep on innovating and revolutionizing mobile technology. If the people of a nation are happy and content they are bound to excel. General welfare of the public is key for achievement.

But Achiever's are not born, they are self made. Adversity and hardships build character, they polish stones into diamonds. As they say, necessity is the mother of all inventions. Achiever's achieve where they are most needed to achieve. In a country like India, where more than quarter of the population cannot afford a day's meal, forget access to sanitation, electricity or any other basic luxury .But India has produced some of the greatest achiever's history has ever known.  When Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi encountered racism in South Africa on the basis of colour, it inspired and provoked him to go back to India and fight for its freedom. Former President of India, Dr Abdul Kalam was the son of a fisherman, but is now proudly known as the missile man of India because single handedly developed an indigenous defense system. Sachin Tendulkar belonged to a small middle class family in Mumbai. His passion, determination and resilience to play cricket, no matter what, has made him one of the greatest cricketers ever with over a hundred centuries to his name.

Hence although general welfare of the public guarantee's achievers, true achievers are found where they are least expected to be.

Sentence: Achiever's achieve where they are most needed to achieve.
Description: A noun, singular, proper, genitive is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to Achiever's and achieve

Need better organized!