In order to become well-rounded individuals, all college students should be required to take courses in which they read poetry, novels, mythology, and other types of imaginative literature.

The man who has no immaginations, has no wings. - Mohammad Ali

The power of imagination has no bounds. The Mind needs to me stimulated now and then to keep up with the rapid lifestyle and competition we college students face. And there is no better way to do it than sitting in your favorite cozy chair ,reading a thrilling Dan Brown classic and experiencing the nail biting chase through the streets of Paris. The mind is a powerful tool and research indicates that humans fail to use a majority of it. If we do not stimulate our mind with immaginative literature , it will die of creativity and ...

Sentence: The Mind needs to me stimulated now and then to keep up with the rapid lifestyle and competition we college students face.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to we and college

Sentence: Frequent reading enables them to have a good command over the language and auguments their vocabulary.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to auguments and their

Sentence: The man who has no immaginations, has no wings. - Mohammad Ali
Error: immaginations Suggestion: imaginations

Sentence: If we do not stimulate our mind with immaginative literature , it will die of creativity and thoughtfulness.
Error: immaginative Suggestion: imaginative

Sentence: Reading is both stimulating and relaxing.But as the above issue topic suggests, it shoud'nt be forced onto all college students.
Error: shoud Suggestion: should

Sentence: Instead college teachers should propogate such habbits amongst students, enlightening them about the advantages thet readers can have over non readers.
Error: thet Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: habbits Suggestion: habits
Error: propogate Suggestion: propagate

Sentence: It is an art to express complex thoughts in few rhythemic lines.
Error: rhythemic Suggestion: rhythmic

Sentence: Readers learn about the art of storey telling and are more persuasive individuals.
Error: storey Suggestion: story

Error: auguments Suggestion: augments

Sentence: I beleive science fiction novels lay the foundations for future technologies, and who knows H.G.Well's 'Time Machine' could soon become a reality.
Error: beleive Suggestion: believe

Sentence: The moral values in an individual are often because of their cultural beleifs.
Error: beleifs Suggestion: beliefs