The true test of the greatness of a work of art is its ability to be understood by the masses Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim In developing and supporting your position be sure to address the

The true test of the greatness of a work of art is its ability to be understood by the masses.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

I disagree with the statement that the true test of the greatness of work of art is by its ability to be understood by masses as it is completely impractical and has a major flaw in it. The appropriate greatness of any art can be tested only by someone who knows about the art and has the ability to understand it and not by the general public.

There are many examples in history which tell us about the same from the modern art by painter M. F. Hussain to the great lyricist and singer Michael Jackson.

Let us consider the example of the legendary artisan and painter Mr. M. F. Hussain who hails from India. He was an absolute exemplary painter of the modern art who was criticized at large for his painting as they were not understood by the general populace but through his perseverance and dedication towards his art form, he was recognized for his work and was felicitated for the same. His art form is so convoluted that it is very difficult of someone who doesn't understand about painting to get through to the meaning hidden beneath them. Yet his work of art is still seen as one of the best modern arts of today.

Another most common form art that reaches the masses and highly vouched for centuries is music. The great Michael Jackson who considered as the God of pop music and dance form was severely criticized by the public as well as the critics of his time for making music which they considered nothing but the cacophony from the musical instruments achieved immeasurable heights through his self invented lyrics, music and dance that was greatly appreciated by the musicians of his time and ultimately reached to hearts of youth which made him a youth icon.

Considering the above examples I strongly disagree with authors point of view towards the true test of any work of art as being able to be understood by masses. On the contrary it the artists who understand and appreciate the art.

Sentence: Considering the above examples I strongly disagree with authors point of view towards the true test of any work of art as being able to be understood by masses.
Suggestion: Refer to authors and point

Sentence: On the contrary it the artists who understand and appreciate the art.
Description: The tag a pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to it and the

The structure of your essay is not correct. You should not just put two examples as your body part. You need argue. Read other top essays.