Essay topics: Tusk University should build a new recreational facility, both to attract new students and to better serve the needs of our current student body. Tusk projects that enrollment will double over the next 10 years, based on current trends. Moreover, the cost of health and recreation club membership in our community has increased rapidly in recent years…
The author believes that Tusk University should build a new recreational facility to two main purchases without any supporting evidence. The argument that attracted new students and served the needs of current student through building health club is a very simple view. It is obvious that student’s priority to choose a university is based on the scientific rank of university in the world. The author does not pay attention to this factor and develop his or her essay base on irrelevant idea while could take the advantages of having a new recreational facility in his/her university into account.
Many students prefer to consider other factors to choose university like the number of professors in their department and facilities that they have in their laboratories instead of facilities in health club, so the assumption of writer about building a new recreational facility as a main factor to attracting students is false. Some students do not have any time to spend in this kinds of clubs and they have to work on their project from early in the morning to late at night and they consider other needs like better public transportation or having decent security in their University instead of better serving at a new recreational facility.
The author assumes that the enrollment will double over 10 years, based on current trends without decent evidence. Investigating about the trend of enrollment need a large scale search about considering past trends, measuring main factors, and gathering data from recent years. Furthermore, the author does not have any evidence to support his/her assumption about why existing facilities will be inadequate. It is more likely that the new students, who are commuters, are away from campus and would not be able to go to the health club’s campus which would eventually lead to decreasing the percentage of them in enrolling while the author’s conclusion is existing facilities are inadequate.
The author also assume that students who athletically gifted ones, more likely to enroll at the university with new recreation center without considering other main factors that these kinds of students expect to have. For instance, specific services, professional coachers, and decent program should be provided for these students. The author does not take other main aspects of building health club into consideration, like devoting budget, social and environmental aspects.
In conclusion, the writer could present some main reasons to develop this issue and mention that the advantages of having new facilities in health club’s campus outweigh the disadvantages of it. By using survey and gathering data about reluctance of current students to having new recreational facilities, could support this argument.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 year 5 months ago||AbigailT||34||Read full essay|
|1 year 11 months ago||ewood28||66||Read full essay|
|2 years 11 months ago||akashdesai||50||Read full essay|
|3 years 4 weeks ago||bidexis92||70||Read full essay|
|3 years 8 months ago||a.chaharsoughi||50||Read full essay|
|4 years 7 months ago||ZahraT||70||Read full essay|
- Because the world is changing so quickly, people now are less happy or less satisfied with their lives than people were in the past. (66.3636)
- Integrated tpo (75)
- Parents today are more involved in their children’s education than were parents in the past. (48)
- Integrated, TPO 25 (90)
- It is better for children to choose jobs that are similar to their parents’ jobs than to choose jobs that are very different from their parents’ jobs. Agree or disagree? (81.4286)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? One of the best ways that parents can help their teenage children prepare for adult life is to encourage them to take a part-time job. (73.3333)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Most advertisements make products seem much better than they really are. (70)
- agree or disagree: Teachers should not make their political or social views know to students in classroom. (88.3333)
- Agree or disagree?Successful persons try new things and taking risks, rather than only doing things and what already know how to do well. (60)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In order to be well-informed, a person must get information from many different news resources. (90)