The well being of a society is enhanced when many of its people question authority Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take In developing and su

In a society, when people are aware of everything and see that there is something happening wrong then people should question the authority. Thereby, I agree with the statement that the well being of a society is enhanced when many of its people question authority. It will be better if people question the authority when its not right. People should not encompasses in their own lives rather twirl and see whether the the things that is happening is right or wrong and question the authority if anything is not right.

In the current situation, one should stand for one's self and raise their voice if something is not right. If anything is wrong how would the society flourish and it is not correct for any one. One should carp if any anything is not right and them know they are not doing it correct. We should make them to think profoundly, so that would not happen for the next time. Also, we are the one who game the authority, thus, we have to question the authority. Perhaps they might not take the issue serious on note if we do not question the authority.

We should give the reviews for the accomplishments that are made by the authority and make them know how that helped us, so that they will be more active and so that they will be more active and relatively do the tasks that will be helpful to us. However, if there is something wrong or there is any skimpy in needs provided by them then we need to question and refute it. we should question the authority if there is no integrity seen in them and let them know the consequences of not being integrity.

I abide by the blanket statement that the well being of a society is enhanced when many of its people question authority. I conclude saying that one should question the authority if there is something wrong and it's our right to question the authority when there is something wrong.