49. Claim: We can usually learn much more from people whose views we share than from those whose views contradict our own.Reason: Disagreement can cause stress and inhibit learning.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or dis

World is full of different and interesting people and we learn more from people with experiences and views different from us. We meet all sorts of people throughout our lives, some having similar views and other with different. But who do we remember? Those who say "Yes! Exactly" to everything we say or those with whom we have a long exhaustive discussion because our views contradicts. At the end, even if we don't submit to their views, we do end up learning few things inadvertently.

The most common point of discussion on social media is a war between iPhone vs Android users. The videos, blogs and memes try to demean one or the other. I for myself was a proactive iPhone supporter and since I was surrounded by the similar community so I never actually learned why is there so much fuss about the android phones. Had I not have discussed this with people whose views differ from mine, I wouldn't be an Android application developer. This is merely a small example but the discussion with people having different views from mine changed my life and made me who I am today.

Furthermore, the universities and the multi national organizations around the world prefers people from different cultures. The universities offer scholarships and cultural exchange programs so that people from different cultures can join their program and bring something different to the table because people from different areas and cultures have different opinions about certain things which results in productive discussions and changes the parochial way of thinking.

We live in a golden age of technology and world was never so much connected before and development was never as fast paced as it is now and competition was never this fierce before. Now, to meet the challenges we have to take the stress of disagreement, since it is the disagreements which proves if we are right or wrong and if we are wrong we have to make it right in order to progress. So, disagreements may be wanting but we learn from them rather than from people with similar opinions.

World is full of different and interesting people
The world is full of different and interesting people

Sentence: Exactly' to everything we say or those with whom we have a long exhaustive discussion because our views contradicts.
Description: The fragment views contradicts . is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace contradicts with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: Had I not have discussed this with people whose views differ from mine, I wouldn't be an Android application developer.

We live in a golden age of technology and world was never so much connected
We live in a golden age of technology, and the world was never so much connected

The essay is not exactly right on the topic.
-----------------------------------