In any field of inquiry, the beginner is more likely than the expert to make important contributions. Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take.

In any field of inquiry, the beginner is more likely than the expert to make important contributions.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

The history of humanity is equivalent to the history of inquiries. Our ancestors and we incessantly have tried to develop and enhance current technology and science based on our intrinsic curiosity and desire for truth. Among people who have made important contributions, there are people who were novices in the fields. However, most of valuable contributions were made by experts who have investigated and studied arduously.

Admittedly, beginners can contribute in certain fields with their zeal and innovative ideas. Jack Andraka can be regarded as an epitome of this. He made a fast and cheap diagnosis of pancreatic cancer by investigating thousands of proteins. Until then, although the cost to diagnose pancreatic cancer was exorbitant and many experts have been trying to find the cheaper and time-efficient method, no one could figure out sound diagnosis for the cancer. This is because experts already knew that there are thansands of proteins that are related to the cancer and they could not imagine to check all of proteins. However, Jack Andraka did not know exactly about the difficulty of finding a protein which can indicate the cancer and he had fervor on it, he could just challenge. As we can see from this example, when an innovative or novel idea and access is necessary, beginners can make unimaginable contributions.

However, in general, experts do make contributions in many fields in that they have background knowledge and experience. Issac Newton said “If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.” to argue that his success in physics is not due to his own mind, but thanks to achievements of past scientists hitherto. Sicne we already have a plethora of theorems and techonologies that are already proved and made, someone who already have scrutinized those have chances to use those appropriately and contributes further. Moreover, experts who studied in his field with ardent efforts have insight on his field so that he knows what is problems and how can he improve those. Therefore, to make a contribution in certain field in this modern society, background knowledge and insight is indisputable.

In brief, although beginners can make an innovative contribution intermittantly, expxerts will make continuous and momentary contributions in many fields.

Sentence: This is because experts already knew that there are thansands of proteins that are related to the cancer and they could not imagine to check all of proteins.
Error: thansands Suggestion: thousands

Sentence: Sicne we already have a plethora of theorems and techonologies that are already proved and made, someone who already have scrutinized those have chances to use those appropriately and contributes further.
Error: techonologies Suggestion: technologies

Sentence: In brief, although beginners can make an innovative contribution intermittantly, expxerts will make continuous and momentary contributions in many fields.
Error: expxerts Suggestion: experts
Error: intermittantly Suggestion: No alternate word

Need one more paragraph to support before the conclusion.

For issue essays, around 450 words, for argument essays, around 400 words.

--------------------------