Because of research priorities at the national and academic levels, we know more about the surface of the moon than we do about the ocean floor of our own planet, despite the central role the oceans play in global transportation, food production, and clim

Because of research priorities at the national and academic levels, we know more about the surface of the moon than we do about the ocean floor of our own planet, despite the central role the oceans play in global transportation, food production, and climate. It would be more sensible to reallocate those resources dedicated to space research to the exploration of our oceans.
Discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the opinion stated above. Support your views with reasons and/or examples from your own experiences, observations, or reading

In the world there are a lot of people and also have a lot of different characteristcs. It means every people dont show same reaction to accidient.In this topic tere is given that people understand value of everything if these things damage them. As i told before there are more aspect in order to cach the main point of accident. However, according to my opinion it is true assumption generally. I can give one of examples from my own experiences about friendship.Several years ago when i was 18 i had one firend whom i gave the most value for my views. But it was not like my thinking becaus i hit the biggest harm to him and i was the reason of the worse point of his life. I dont want to say what happened, but i can determine his value after his going. Every day i beg to God to return him to me but i know that he dont want to make relationship of firendship whit me. Thats way i learn from this bad accident that how to give the value to the friendship. Also in psychology of people there are some misunderstanding thinking, like if your friend or mather or somebody or something else is in your nearlness it means that always they are in your nearnes. However, they can not understand that in the life there are some mistakes that take your dears from you and also this life is not infinity there is death which everybody will face it one day and which you can not solve this problem. Thats way there is no need for understanding value of something or somebody that you miss them. If they are yours, they belong to you, you should try to care about them. Other ways, everything will be late.