The best ideas arise from a passionate interest in commonplace things.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting you

The best ideas arise from a passionate interest in commonplace things.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

One tends to think of visionaries as those men and women who can see things that the minds of mere mortals cannot imagine. But is that always the case? Those great minds maybe just paying more attention than us on the things happening around them. Wonders such as airplanes, cars, poetry's, paintings have their roots in the object that we observe everyday. Going with this, I will strongly agree with the authors claim that best ideas arise from passionate interest in trite things.

The history of mankind is rife with examples which tends to strengthened the fact that indeed best ideas, inventions come in form of banal things. The planes in which we travel from one place to other, were not known for many civilization, until invented by the Wright brothers. The Wright brothers were from farming background their observation and interest in toy helicopters lead them to the invention of the first airplane. The story goes on, that one day their father, brought them a toy helicopter made from cardboard. The Wright brothers played with it till the time it broke. By observing the balancing mechanism used in helicopter , they used the same for the three while axis of the plane. Thus, it shows that greater minds, such as the Wright brothers, were inspired by a toy which was so commonplace.

Furthermore, we have the renowned scientist Albert Einstein who published the very famous "theory of gravity", which lead to inventions of buildings and phenomenal structures around the world. He was reading a book under a tree, when an apple fell on Einstein's head. What can be more commonplace than an apple. But he was the only one to question as to why did it fell down. The answer to this question was also given by him, in the form of the concept "gravity-the force of attraction, in which two things having mass attract each other." While it maybe incorrect to say that all the answers lay in prosaic things, but it needs an observant and analytical mind to imitate these models.

At a more approachable level we have poets, artist, advisement agencies, whose derive their ideas from commonplace object. For exemplar, "Daffodils" is a lyrical poem by William Wordsworth, considered as his most famous work. On reading the lyrics which begin with "I wondered lonely as a cloud that floats above the hills and valleys", goes on to prove that even Wordsworth observed trite things and had the capability to rarefy them due to his passionate and cognitive nature.

When man looks up, he cannot avoid seeing the birds and the heavenly bodies. They are ubiquitous, and man's envy, fascination and eventful understanding of them have made incredible journeys possible. Thus the best ideas for the future are likely to come from man's continued passionate interest in commonplace things.

Sentence: The history of mankind is rife with examples which tends to strengthened the fact that indeed best ideas, inventions come in form of banal things.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and strengthened

advisement agencies, whose derive their ideas
advisement agencies, which derive their ideas

While it maybe incorrect to say that
While it may be incorrect to say that

"theory of gravity" was not published by Albert Einstein.

------------------------