Essay topics: All too often companies hire outside consultants to suggest ways for the company to operate more efficiently. If companies were to spend more time listening to the employees, such consultants would be unnecessary.

I disagree with the author's viewpoint that if the companies would spend time listening to their employees , the need for freelancer would not be necessary. Although employee harmony and honesty are the backbone to the success of every company, this does not eliminate the need for hiring a consultant. The reasons for my opinion on this issue are that firstly consultants are trained professionals, they give suggestions from a third person view, and maintain harmony among employees. In the following paragraphs I have stated examples for bolstering my viewpoint.

As a matter of first importance, consultants are more trained and qualified in a particular field than an employee. Consultants are now widely used due to changing technology and a fierce competitive market. Companies are now willing to spend little more to hire these consultants so that they can provide strategic and divergent solutions to the problems faced by the company. Consider an example of a consultant who has done an MBA in finance. He/ She is more capable to device a strategic revenue plan than an engineer which is working for the company. Therefore consultants are essential when the company feel, that they do not have enough internal resources to provide solution to a critical problem.

In addition since the consultants are third party people, they will give unbiased decision regarding any matters of the company. They would not be biased towards a particular person or an idea, and can look at a situation wholesomely. Consider, if the manager asks for a suggestion from its employees. It may be he will take the suggestion of the team leader because of it's close friendship with the dealer. But if the leader's decision is not cogent enough, then it may not be the best decision for the company. Thus , this is where the consultant steps in, to give a completely neutral decision.

Furthermore, harmony is maintained among the employees by hiring a consultant. Since hiring a consultant eliminates nepotism, the employees will not have any grudges against the bosses or any higher authority.

In the light of the above, i conclude that consultants are very essential in order to keep in pace and par with the growing business market, they are now hired in various fields such as healthcare, fiancé, business etc. I feel that these freelancers would be game changers who would look into any issues meticously with their empirical experience, their broader vision about issues and their perspicacious knowledge about solutions and prophecy of the outcome.

Sentence: In the light of the above, i conclude that consultants are very essential in order to keep in pace and par with the growing business market, they are now hired in various fields such as healthcare, fianc?, business etc. I feel that these freelancers would be game changers who would look into any issues meticously with their empirical experience, their broader vision about issues and their perspicacious knowledge about solutions and prophecy of the outcome.
Error: meticously Suggestion: meticulously

May need some contents for the advantages of listening to the employees.

---------------------