The best way to solve environmental problems caused by consumer-generated waste is for towns and cities to impose strict limits on the amount of trash they will accept from each household.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree

Although there is a continuing debate on the environmental issue: how does human activities to effect changes on our environment, those problems, such as air pollution, water shortage or animal extinction, never have been solved. In fact, human beings are witness the drastic changes in our motherland, from climate to the resources of nature. Thus, I believe it is the governor’s responsibility to conduct effective regulations to keep our motherland inhabitable. In this consideration, trash limitation is the best way to do.

The way to develop a usable regulation of trash limitation is by charging extra fee on the consumer-generated waste per household. For example, in the city I live, residents are assigned a certain amount of trash bags every month. The amount of trash bags are based on the number of occupants. If you need extra bags, you can buy it at convenient stores, local grocery stores, or local governmental associations. By doing so, residents are forced to limit the waste, and recycle every kinds of reusable sources, such as papers, plastics, iron cans, even leftovers.

The benefit of trash limitation is not only reduce the waste of recyclable sources, but also gradually instill the knowledge of environmental issue to residents. As the new regulation was published, there raised a large amount of complains and critics from citizens. Because of the disagreement of the new policy, governmental officers, environmentalists, and teachers worked even harder to instill the importance of protecting our health by preventing pollution, ensuring sufficient resources, and creating the clean energy future. Those unreachable goals can be easily fulfilled by simply reduce the consumer-generated waste, and the first step to approach it is by acknowledge how much waste we spend.

Comparing to other eco-friendly proposals, for example: drive gas-free cars, or replace high-energy-consumptive equipment, it is effortless way for a government and a citizen to engage in trash limitation policy. For the benefits mentioned above, I support the idea that strict limits on consumer-generated waste need to be implement.

how does human activities to effect changes on our environment,
how do human activities affect changes on our environment,

human beings are witness the drastic changes
human beings are witnessing the drastic changes

The benefit of trash limitation is not only reduce the waste of recyclable sources,
The benefit of trash limitation is not only reducing the waste of recyclable sources,

by simply reduce the consumer-generated waste
by simply reducing the consumer-generated waste

it is effortless way
it is an effortless way

need to be implement.
need to be implemented.