The best way to teach is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and su

The best way to teach is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

Some people tend to focus just on positive behaviors of their employees, children, or students and to praise their good actions, instead of blaming them for their faults. These people maybe think that this is a better way of teaching someone, rather than criticizing persons, to learn the correct way of behaving. But I believe that one would not learn what good or bad is until he or she learn about both of his or her good and bad actions. In other words, we need to have a holistic feedback of our behaviors, with both of its negative and positive sides, to improve our personality.

The main fault in ignoring mistakes is that the person who did wrong will not perceive the wrongfulness of his or her behavior. He may repeat that. For example, a student who doesn’t know that talking loudly in class is not permitted during the teaching, will not correct his behavior until receiving a clear alert from the teacher. Thus, one needs not only to be praised for her doing well but also to be blamed for her wrong deed. I would like even to emphasize on the importance of the other side: paying more attention to mistakes rather than positive actions. I think that people need more to learn about their mistakes rather than their routine good behaviors, because a real improvement in one’s characteristics will not appear until he choose to correct his wrong actions.

Moreover, one may tend to do more wrong actions. I mean, a student or an employee may tend to show more misbehavior over good deeds. Therefore, it would be clear that just providing such a person with the maxim mentioned in the statement, he would not learn much about his more prominent face of his characteristics, i.e. his wrongful deeds. That’s because this plan, that relies just on praising positive actions, is partial in its nature. It ignores the complicated soul of people. I remember that once Thomas Hobbes wrote that human is like wolves to other humans. He meant by this phrase that people tend to have a naturally hostile trend toward each other. One can see easily that children tend to misbehave much the times and parents are responsible to conduct their behaviors, to lead them in a better way of interacting with others. This is a result of humans’ nature, which push them to do more bad actions, in a natural state. Thus, people must pay more attention first to correct one’s wrong actions, and then praise her good traits.

To conclude, I can say again that a comprehensive teaching will not be achievable until a mentor, parent, or employer focus on both good and bad behaviors of those to whom he might concern.

until he or she learn about
until he or she learns about

until he choose to
until he chooses to

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look: