Claim: Governments must ensure that their major cities receive the financial support they need in order to thrive.Reason: It is primarily in cities that a nation's cultural traditions are preserved and generated.Write a response in which you discuss the e

In a country, there are many provinces, states, cities, counties and villages and the majority of people are distributed throughout the country. Some of them live in small villages and some others in big cities. Some of them near to country’s borders with other countries and some other in the center of the country, but it is the capital city which has an enormous volume of facilities in itself. Next to the capital city, big cities which are populated can use the facilities and governments will provide technological advances for these kinds of cities. Hence, the least populated parts of the country will be deprived of developments, financial supports and ease of life. This is a result of the thinking of some people and governors that in small cities, people’s importance is not as high as a life of people in big cities. But the fact is converse and life’s standard should be considered equal in every point of the country. Therefore, I totally disagree with the statement and I think that the cultural basis of a society has rooted in small cities.

In most cases, small cities have a decisive role in the life of so many people because of the fact that variation of culture, the simplicity of people behavior and ardor of having a moral life in small cities’ people will be valuable for the life of people in major cities. But governments only pay attention to big cities and by this way they oblige villages’ people to migrate to major cities. It will have two bad results in itself; first one is that by the immigration of people of small regions of the country to major cities, governments should provide more financial supports for life in big cities to compensate its lack of attention to the people of small cities. The second one is that due to the migration of people to major cities - which in most cases, young people will do these kinds of travels - small cities will lose their potential power to make enhancement and development in the community.

Someone may argue that it is a good way to use the potential of people of each part of the country in a place where everything is accessible and by this way maybe governments could cut some of cost, so in a wider view, it is possible that migration of people and higher financial supports of government be beneficial for the whole country, but the fact is that a country is not abstracted to a particular place and it is the right of every person to enhance his own community rather than migrating to big cities and make a good life for people of major cities.

Cultural traditions of a nation also aren’t completely in the major cities, but they are fruits of smaller cities. As an example, in Iran you will encounter to 25 provinces with at least 10 different languages and a hundred different accents in languages. People’s lives are different in each city and so many of them are foundation and basis of cultural values of Iran. Iranian eve has rooted in the north of it whereas braveness and being intrepid is the souvenir of people of the south parts of the country. West part of this country has filled with agrarians who are zealous about the country’s flag and east part of it is a place for the people with different religious beliefs. Therefore, they are basis of the culture of the country and people of the capital city or major cities are only amalgam of various cultures of different parts of Iran and if the government wants to maintain cultural aspects of the country, the first attention should be toward people of different areas of the country rather than major cities.

In the egalitarian system of government, everyone has an equal right of life and should be provided with the same amount of financial supports from the governments.

Most of the content should be like the forth paragraph to argue whether 'it is primarily in cities that a nation's cultural traditions are preserved and generated'