Educational institutions have a responsibility to dissuade students from pursuing fields of study in which they are unlikely to succeed.

It goes without saying that human being is always trying hard to improve his life. Education as a way to unravel tight hands of ignorance has been known as the best way to make one’s life to be progressed. But opinions are divided as to whether, that for having much more successful life and society, it is educational institution’s responsibility to persuade students to not to continue the field which would cause them not to become successful. Personally I do not abjure the educational institution’s important role in society, but I think it is not their duty to do such work.

It is crystal clear that a prosperous society is the one, in which every member has an especial duty, and a defined work to do, and when every suitable person is in a suitable job, that country will be able to become successful. Therefore it is a common knowledge that every person should be trained for especial goal. A simple worker, as a case in point, would not be a good choice of becoming an adept supervisor, and it is someone’s responsibility to tell such people, whether they are made for mentioned purposes or not. But is it the educational system to tell students, from its very beginning, not to continue their education in an especial filed, which won’t let them to become successful? The answer would be so debatable.

The reason why, I subscribe to the theory why it is not their responsibility is, that sometimes some capabilities will not flourish in a defined situation or even environment. One of my mother’s friends, as an example, understood her own talent in her 50s, though she had been abjured from different institutions of drawing or painting, because of being known as untalented person. She became such famous artist, that her galleries should be held each month now. Her talent was boosted during long time, but she proved that she could make it. Another important thing is that scientists believe that in some people, changing the environment would even cause hidden genes to start showing off, and boost.

What is more, according to the panel of experts, it will not be true to suppress a person’s interests, and due to the fact that they argue that everything is rooted in childhood, the negative results would appear in youth or elder times. Their reason for not suppressing student’s interests, is that it will affect reversely. It means instead of motivating students to go and find the best suitable major for them, they might see educating as their life limiting factor, which had not let them to become an important person. They will even give up pursing further education.

To wrap up, my firm conviction is the society should have different kinds of people to attend different job, but it is not the educational system and institution’s duty to avoid students from continuing their favorite major which might cause them not to become successful.

The second paragraph is like an introduction paragraph.

And seems you changed the topic a little bit: ' it is not the educational system and institution’s duty to avoid students from continuing their favorite major which might cause them not to become successful.'

compare the topic: 'Educational institutions have a responsibility to dissuade students from pursuing fields of study in which they are unlikely to succeed'