"A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college."

It goes without saying that human being was always trying hard to revitalize different aspects of his life. Communication, as his first step, to indulge this aim for making the life better, was started by talking or using body language. By improving lives’ different facets, being educated became as a first priority for everyone. That’s why nowadays people insist to make their children to attend different classes or universities to be educated. Yet, one of the most debatable issue about an especial nation’s students is, that if they should attend their own national classes and pass their national lessons till entering to college or not. Opinions are divided differently, but my firm conviction is there should be no must for education. Students should freely select whatever they want.

There is no doubt that the best way for inheriting cultures, language and the way people live, is protecting them all. It is crystal clear that national classes would be so useful for protecting the culture. By speaking our own national language, as a case in point, we would be able to save it, and to pass it to our next generation. Otherwise it will be forgotten so fast. Therefore, it is discernible that attending our own national curriculum plays a fundamental role in our culture’s future.

But on the flip side, human being is free, and should be let pick up his own decisions, deliberately, not by being forced. According to the panel of experts, if people’s freedom represses by force, in any different levels of life, the negative aspects will be flourished in that person’s future life. They go on to say that forcing people may have reverse effects. By making children and students, to study whatever the others have selected for them, they would lose their motivation for even pursuing education. That’s why, based on statistical reports, lots of people in some countries are uneducated. Furthermore, there are lots of especial situation, that forcing students to study whatever they don’t like, would cause problems. For a migrated family, as an example, which has to be adapted to new nationality, it would not be so easy to accept such theory so fast.

To wrap up, I subscribe to the theory that as long as human being is free, he should select the way of educating and living deliberately. Although in some situation people should follow the rules, it is better to select our way, by ourselves. Therefore, studying national curriculum till attending college would not be a good idea.

one of the most debatable issue
one of the most debatable issues

is, that if they should attend their own national classes and pass their national lessons till entering to college or not.
is, that whether they should attend their own national classes and pass their national lessons till entering to college or not.

The essay is not exactly right on the topic.