Laws should be flexible enough to take account of various circumstances, times, and places. Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In develop

Laws should be flexible enough to take account of various circumstances, times, and places. Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

In this issue The author posits that in various situation we can use such flexible rules which are applicable for many diverse settings. I contend his assertion since generalizing the laws makes them amalgam or unconceivable. In what follows I will delineate why I think so.

as I concern, laws should be like maxim, I mean they should be brief and arrant. In fact, when a law is so complicated that people of middle class can hardly understand and have no experience dealing with them , many use the gaps especially where there is exceptions. Moreover, it is crucial that an special law can be changeable in new adduced situations. societies are in change specially when they have protests or new defined circumstances. As people are not satisfied with their settings it is incumbent on Judiciary system to make new appurtenant ones.

Other crucial factors which made governments to make new laws rather than generalizing them are time. It is impossible to use a 30-years old defined law now, many things have been changed in the society from taxes and revenues to technology debauchery and online incomes. So governors cannot use old laws just by additional laws. It just make it complicated. Instead law makers have to propose new proper laws.

I agree that several laws are broad internationally such as driving laws but yet they are not applicable in every country. For instance, In some countries car types are different and so the rules must be changed regarding to drivers responsibilities.

While there is some situations in which laws can be generally used but in many cases new laws are necessary. in fact, mixing or adding appendix made laws so convoluted that ordinary people are rarely convinced. Thus, not only laws should be crystal clear rather than overly generalized, but also the new ones are needed for new situations or different times or places.

It just make it complicated.
It just makes it complicated.

While there is some situations
While there are some situations

Sentence: I contend his assertion since generalizing the laws makes them amalgam or unconceivable.
Error: unconceivable Suggestion: No alternate word

'flexible enough' is not equal to 'complicated enough'. The essay is a little out of topic.