Leaders are created by the demands that are placed on them.

Leaders have some unique qualities that everyone doesn't have. Good leaders are tenacious, they have perseverance and above all else they have innate ability to motivate their people and thats why people follow them. These qualities cannot be instilled so they already have what it takes to be a leader and so leaders are not created by the demands placed on them but rather their ability to lead and drive others makes them strong and influential leaders.

The leaders can be everywhere, a sports team captain, leader of nation, entrepreneur or even a class representative. Those who reach to the top are because they have the passion and tenacity. A football team has 11 players but there is one who leads them, a captain. He isn't a captain because there are extra demands on him. Every player has equal demand on him i.e. perform and win. Any one of the 11 players could be the captain but not everyone becomes captain because not everyone has what it takes to be a leader.

However, this is also some what true that demands on a leader also help him realize his potential and makes him a leader. In many eastern cultures, a business is handed over to a son in inheritance and he might not be a born leader but due to the responsibility to running a company drives and with time he learns how to lead and become a good leader but this can also result result in downfall of a company if he doesn't learn things quickly so in such scenarios as well, there is a hidden passion and ability to lead and the demands only made unveiled those abilities.

People claim that Mark Zuckerberg got lucky with Facebook but it wasn't just luck. It was his hunger for doing something good and to change the world. He had all the abilities that are required in a leader. He hasn't just learned his art now when he is running company with more than 3000 employees but he had what it takes to be leader as at the age of 18 he was creating a platform that revolutionized the social sphere, at the age when everyone else only thinks about what will they have in breakfast tomorrow morning. So, its his ability and passion that made him who he is.

The leaders can be created by demands that are placed on them but most of the leaders have the innate ability to lead and charisma that makes people to follow them. So, its their abilities that makes them a leader rather than the demands placed on them.

Sentence: These qualities cannot be instilled so they already have what it takes to be a leader and so leaders are not created by the demands placed on them but rather their ability to lead and drive others makes them strong and influential leaders.
Description: The fragment others makes them is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace makes with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

its his ability
it's his ability

No. of Words: 441 while No. of Different Words: 193