Learning is primarily a matter of personal discipline students cannot be motivated by school or college alone Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position yo

Learning is primarily a matter of personal discipline; students cannot be motivated by school or college alone.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Which one is the most important for learning, personal discipline or school and college? Some people believe that personal discipline could guide persons for learning, while some others claim school and college have crucial role in motivating student to pursue their path in learning knowledge. However, both have advocates and provide some reasons for that, I mostly agree with first group that personal discipline is more important than school and college and I will explain my reasons now.
First of all, by personal discipline and following the dreams for every day, it is possible to achieve whatever you like. Likewise for learning knowledge, if a student has discipline for his or her work and persisting search for learning could be successful. We can name numerous people that improved their knowledge and presented a new theory by persistence study and self-discipline. I can name Darwin and Einstein. For instance, Darwin worked on his theory at his home for several years without connecting directly with any university. By implemnting his personal discipline he achieved to present evolution theory to the world that change may subjects afterwards.
Moreover, due to improvement of the technology, there are lots of information and scientific material for interested researchers. By using the internet, we can read latest scientific papers and books from our home, while it was not possible few decades ago. Therefore, the basis material is completely prepared for motivated persons and by personal discipline and hard-working in every day basis; it is possible to learn in various fields. In addition, researchers can meet professors from different universities by email or online conferences to ask their questions, if they have any.
However, I could not deny the effects of university and college on individuals. By talking with motivated students and professional professor face to face we can attain resourceful intuition which may impossible by online communications. By communicate with students that have several good ideas every day and swap our opinion, we can widen our horizon. Therefore, we can hopefully think comprehensively on problems and try to find different solutions with different view. However, the effects of university on learning are much less than personal discipline.
In conclusion, although proponents of university effect on motivating student provide reasons that looks cogent at the first glance, I reckon personal discipline is much more important of college effects and I believe the university's effects on learning process is trivial in comparison with personal discipline. We can name some successful scientists that present a brilliant theory by self-discipline like Darwin and Einstein.