A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.

Some people say that student should be provided with the same curriculum so that they have the chance to choose their field of studies. They state that it would be easier for a student to make the choice. Others think otherwise. They believe with too many choices the students would probably fail. After weighing the evidence, it is right to say that the students would probably get frustrated with so many subject to study. They would end up studying nothing.

Students are provided with a plenty of information in high school. It ranges among biology, physics, math and so on. In addition, they need to be updated about the news around the world. It is necessary that they know what it is going on in other countries. They are required to acquire as much information as possible to be approved in a test. Unfortunately if a student wants to be a doctor, he is supposed to know about math and physics. Similarly, if he is trying to apply for engineering, he needs to know about biology. To be updated about the news around the world may be necessary. However, it should not be required from a student to be informed about a subject if he is not going to use in the future.

On the other hand, studying the same material would provide the student with a better chance to succeed in the college. He would have more choices to find out his field of study. For example, he have studied about history in high school, but he did not like. Therefore, he could probably choose another subject. But, there would be some disadvantages in having too many choices. He might fail in his choice. For instance, he got interest in physics. He starts studying the subject but in his last year he dislikes it.

When a community forces a student to study like others, he is more likely to fail. Giving him the chance to follow just one subject the chances are he is going to succeed. Society should be careful in analyzing curriculum. Instead of creating a genius, it may spoil the life of the student. Maybe, he may not even start the college. It happens with many students around the world. They just finish the high school and nothing else happens in their lives. Thus, they get frustrated with the studies.

Finally, students cannot face many subjects. If they study many lessons, they certainly get doubt. They try to choose, but they cannot accomplish it. Many choices lead to failure.

Need to read topic carefully: '...study the same national curriculum until they enter college.'

---------------------