In order to become well-rounded individuals, all college students should be required to take courses in which they read poetry, novels, mythology, and other types of imaginative literature.

Currently, it is debatable whether taking courses in which people can read poetry, novels, and other types of imaginative literature should be required to college students. Some people hold a view that adhering to this recommendation is pivotal since acquiring a variety of knowledge is an important aspect for people in this current days and age. However, although their argument is persuasive and meritorious, I believe that enforcing these courses to all college students are far-fetched since for some students, solely focusing on their major classes are more important.

Granted, our society, especially in the business field, is looking for versatile individuals who can be able to perform a various types of works. With the advent of globalization, more and more companies are becoming globalized and they want their employees to have a wide array of knowledge in addition to creative thinking skills. Because of this trend, students are nowadays should not only have knowledge in their major but also have backgrounds of other fields such as literature, which provokes their imagination. Therefore, recommending to taking such thought provoking classes to college students are necessary process.

In addition, as students are taking these courses, they become well-rounded individuals by acquainting with people from different background. If students are only taking their required major courses, they are not able to know people who are studying different subjects, and stay in their comfort zone. However, by taking these elective courses, they are can have some time to discuss about literature with people from other backgrounds, and it will yielded them to learn and accommodate different perspectives. Consequently, they are able to become versatile people who can listen to other’s opinions. Therefore, enforcing college students to taking other types of classes is essential.

However, requiring all the students to take courses such imaginative literature is illogical, since it will discourage those students from readings. Take Albert Einstein for example. Although he was exceled in math and physics, he had no interest in other courses such as literature or history. Since he was not successfully participated in these classes, he fell through the cracks and dropped out of school. If he was not forced to study these subjects, he would have continued to study in schools and earn extensive amount of knowledge in physics and mathematics. As we can see from this compelling examples, some students are not incline to take these literature courses and taking these courses may dispirit students from learning. Thus, not all students should require to follow this recommendation.

Therefore, rather than implementing this recommendation as a mandatory for all students, it schools should recommend the informed them about the advantages of taking literature courses.

I believe that enforcing these courses to all college students are far-fetched
I believe that enforcing these courses to all college students is far-fetched

Sentence: However, by taking these elective courses, they are can have some time to discuss about literature with people from other backgrounds, and it will yielded them to learn and accommodate different perspectives.
Description: A verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to are and can
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to will and yielded

Sentence: As we can see from this compelling examples, some students are not incline to take these literature courses and taking these courses may dispirit students from learning.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to may and dispirit

Sentence: Therefore, rather than implementing this recommendation as a mandatory for all students, it schools should recommend the informed them about the advantages of taking literature courses.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to it and schools

Sentence: Although he was exceled in math and physics, he had no interest in other courses such as literature or history.
Error: exceled Suggestion: excelled

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns or not to use pronouns (like 'It, I, They, We, You...') as the subject of a sentence.