In order to become well rounded individuals all college students should be required to take courses in which they read poetry novels mythology and other types of imaginative literature Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or

In order to become well-rounded individuals, all college students should be required to take courses in which they read poetry, novels, mythology, and other types of imaginative literature.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

The technologically advancing world is becoming insolent in imaginative literature. In the era of digital advancement, the field of lucrative literature is diminishing gradually, and people today are enjoying the time utilizing digitalization. History shows us that the well-rounded individual is still became preeminent today. In response, the prompt takes the position of best time and place for becoming the all-rounder is college by encouraging pupils in the college to take in courses the different types of imaginative literature like poetry, novel, mythology and other similar literature. Well, I mostly agree with the prompt and shape my position explaining the two specific circumstances in order to support the position taken by the prompt. However, if taking the imaginative literature courses is out of interest to someone, then the prompt’s position does not hold the water.
The world is competing hard in order to triumph. As the scientific field is advancing the space of research is broaden and individual must require knowledge in several fields in order to cope with the advancing globe. In this case one must be curious about history for knowing the world today and portraying the future in research study today. For this, one must be curious to art of depicting the imaginative world from earlier. For example, if someone is very cautious in literature from the early age – perhaps from schooling or college – he will be able to portray the imaginative world (or literature), when he becomes mature. Not only this he will be very fluent in literature and other obscure sayings. He will have a wider knowledge – one which is the main subject he taught in the college (or school) and the other the pleasing field of imaginative literature. Imaginative literature is not plaint to single field, or it don not encompass unique subject. It is a space where many advancing fields are fitted or where many diversified aspects are interconnected. All these instances suggests that for someone to become multifaceted, imaginative literature from the college plays pivotal roles.
Today, the news will spread worldwide in a minute, due to social media or other emerging technologies. The young world is busy in introducing internationally and not desire to become prevalent. They eager to know others thorough rather than superficially. They are spending much time in such a virtual world, making such milieu propitious and forgetting the literature and history. For instance, if someone today is asked to interpret the meaning of ‘It doesn’t hold water’, she might not be able to interpret the meaning of that and starts goggling in smart phones. Doesn’t this scenario suggest we are forgetting literature? Don’t you think they must teach literature from earlier ages? Don’t you think they must be all-rounder in the advancing world today? Well, in this busy era the solution must be found only in colleges. The colleges are the one, where an ordinary person will become Sir Isaac Newton or Michel Jackson. This case also suggests in order to make person multi-talented or all-rounder, college is the better place by making them to take a course related to the imaginative literature.
Although, both the case above supports the prompt’s position, the scenario doesn’t make sense if literature is not an interesting subject of someone - if novels, mythology, poetry etc. make a way out of the brain through someone. But doesn’t there is literature in each and every thing we say? Doesn’t he hear a song which is also a part of literature? If he persists in understanding such literature, he will be able to interpret it or starts enjoying literature. Hence, to make him understand the imaginative literature, the favorable place will be college.