Question authority. Only by questioning accepted wisdom can we advance our understanding of the world.

Authority are the powers that control any society. The guidelines of these authorities are put in place by relevant people there are well thought and deliberated on to up to a conclusion. I do not agree with the statement that by questioning authority we can advance our understanding of the world.

Questioning accepted wisdom will only bring chaos to our societies for example if someone were to question why its wrong to kill another wild animals. This rule has been put in place to protect the wild, if it was not there we will have a problem of animals being extinct so there is no species diversity. If someone questions this rule and is given a platform to defend self on why he saying that it is not wrong. That person might be in a position to defend self and that will pose a problem and this lead to people not abiding to specified rules knowing that they have a platform were they can defend themselves.

So by not allowing questioning of authority you are encouraging people to abide to stipulated rules. For example in Zimbabwe there is a rule that protects women, if a man stays with a woman for a week automatically that becomes his wife. So this type of authority brings sanity to that country in that the issue of cohabiting is minimal and the consequence of such actions are known. If people were allowed to question this matter a lot of views might come which might even weaken the set rules.

In conclusion, questioning of accepted wisdom does not bring better understanding it only brings confusion and lack of respect the authority.

Sentence: The guidelines of these authorities are put in place by relevant people there are well thought and deliberated on to up to a conclusion.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by an adverb, particle
Suggestion: Refer to to and up

More content wanted.
For issue essays, around 450 words, for argument essays, around 400 words.

------------------