Some people believe that society should try to save every plant and animal species despite the expense to humans in effort time and financial well being Others believe that society need not make extraordinary efforts especially at a great cost in money an

In this recent era of industrialism and globalisa?on, we live in a society where people are much
concerned for the materialis?c pleasure. In the verge of development, humans have invaded in the
forests: for enlargement of highways, acquiring land, u?lizing the resources and for many more
reasons. This clearly harms the ecosystem, causing a great damage to nature. Numerous trees and
plants are being cut into the forest. Society should take certain measures to eradicate this type of
ac?vi?es. Certain by-laws should be made and strict ac?on needs to be taken to preserve these
plants and animal species.

As we are moving forward towards digitaliza?on, we can see a great change in people’s lifestyle
compared to the previous decades. Firstly, people had a rou?ne which contained lot of physical
exercise, they used to work in a way that would maintain their physique. Nowadays, in this
technological era of Ar?ficial Intelligence and Robo?cs, people use to u?lize their ?me for res?ng and
they do live a leisure lifestyle compared to their past. Everything comes at a cost and these are the
examples for which people easily give up on nature for succeeding towards this healthy lifestyle.
For this lifestyle and their way of living a remarkable harm is done to the nature – whether it be
directly or indirectly. In a way, human beings are directly connected to mother nature. Damage done
today would surely affect one’s life in a way in the near future. As plants and animals play a vital role
in conserving the environment. Recent global warming effect is a clear repercussion to these effects
caused by human beings. Every living beings contribute equally for maintaining the nature. As an
effect of cu?ng trees and plants, would make the animas living into the forests homeless. As a result
they will not be able to survive. Due to this it would affect the en?re food chain.

Recent examples of droughts, floods, earthquakes and various natural calami?es are due to these
various effects of harming the nature. So if not taken various precau?ons at the ini?al period, it
would exacerbate to a great loss at the larger end. Rather than taking precau?ons and measures at
the ?me of crisis, one should take ini?al measures. So the ?me, effort and money spent in saving the
plants and species is directly associated to securing your future.

Rather than taking the opinions of people who deny to spend your ?me, money and efforts for
saving the nature and endangered species, one should contribute in highest possible way to preserve
these elements. These various precau?ons and efforts by one, would surely lead to a healthy and
desirable future.