Teachers salaries should be based on their students academic performance Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim In developing and supporting your position be sure to address the most compelling reaso

Teachers' salaries should be based on their students' academic performance.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

I agree with the statement that teacher's salaries should be based on their students academic performance because it will benefit for both students and teachers in the following reasons.
one of the reason is, as we can see many students are not graduating with good scores this may be because lack in student interest on the subject or lack in teaching skills. teacher responsibility is to take responsibility for the students to score good marks other than only teaching.so that students will have good academic performance and teachers will get high rating for their students. so because of their rating they can get high salaries and I agree that it will be pressure for the teachers .

For example, in one school where fees are expensive and salaries are high for the teachers where students dropout or overall college academic performance is not as expected. this is because other activities and facilities are more when compared to teaching quality.

In another school, where there is no much facilities and teacher salaries are low where we can see students have good academic scores. so in order to handle this situation it is better that salaries should be based on student's performance.