Nations should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state even if these areas could be developed for economic gain

Nations should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state, even if these areas could be developed for economic gain

Nations should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state, even if these areas could be developed for economic gain.Review the information listed below. if necessary, modify the existing assignments and/or create any new reservations. you can also delete any assignment or reservation that was canceled, if the row has a checkbox. Do not delete them just because they are now complete, as this may cause an incorrect availability date to calculate for you. they will stop displaying 2 weeks after the end date. if you believe your assignment might be extended, update the potential extension date. if you are sure your assignment will be extended, update the end date and clear the potential extension date. When finished, select Submit.