Air traffic is increasingly leading to more noise pollution and airport construction One reason for this is the growth in low cost passenger flights often to holiday destinations Some people say that government should try to reduce air traffic by taxing i

Air traffic is increasingly leading to more noise, pollution, and airport construction. One reason for this is the growth in low-cost passenger flights, often to holiday destinations.

Some people say that government should try to reduce air traffic by taxing it more heavily.

Do you agree or disagree?

In recent time, there has been a boom in aviation sector due to increasing popularity of air travel. As a result of cutthroat competition in this sector, many low-cost flights have emerged. Without demur, this accounts for rise in noise, pollution and airport construction. However, I am in a consummate discord with the ideology of taxing flights enormously to reduce air traffic.

To begin, proliferation of air traffic taxes can contribute in increasing government treasury. Moreover, it might also reduce some amount of air traffic. Few people may contend that government can use the money rais...

More words, higher marks.