The charts below show the main reasons for study among students of different age groups and the amount of support they received from employers.

The bar graphs below compares purposes of students of different age groups for study and employers support to them.

It is noticeably from the first chart that the highest proportion of students is in who study for career but the oldest students tend to study for interest.Employers support to younger students is higher than others.

According to the first graph, 80 % of younger students study for career whereas only 10 % of them study for interest. The gap between study for career and for interest diminishes in the following three graphs and they are the nearly same for students aged in the forties. However the oldest students choose mainly education for their interest.

In the second graph, employers tend to support mostly to their youngest workers with approximately 63 %. By contrast, 50 % of students aged between 26 and 29 receive a little support with only 50 %. In the thirties and forties, support of students by their employers is the nearly same with 32 % and 34 %, respectively. The figure rises slightly for students those aged 50 and more.

Sentence: It is noticeably from the first chart that the highest proportion of students is in who study for career but the oldest students tend to study for interest.Employers support to younger students is higher than others.
Description: The token in is not usually followed by a WH-pronoun, nominative
Suggestion: Refer to in and who