The diagrams below show the site of a school in 2004 and the plan for changes to the school site in 2024.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
The diagrams provide the information about a school site in 2004 and the plan for changes to the school site in 2024. The diagrams give the data which are consist of school building, sports field, car park, road, path and main entrance.
The school in 2004 has the capacity for 600 students, but the school in 2024 will have capacity 400 bigger, it becomes 1000 students. The major change of the school is the building of school. In 2004, the school has two school buildings only, while in 2024, the school will have three buildings. The school building one and two in 2024 will be connected, and there is a short path to building three.
In 2024, the sports field will be moved to other place and becomes smaller than before. In the old sports field will be built school building three, and sports field placed beside it. 10 years from 2004, the school will have to car park, the second car park will be added behind the school building three, and a road from main entrance will be built directly to the second car park.
In conclusion, the school site in 2024 will have big changes in terms of their student capacity, because the school will build new big school building. But the student will have a smaller sports field to exercise. The main changes are the school building and the sports field.
- Governments make rules to protect people from danger, for example by making people wear seat belts in cars or not allowing smoking in public buildings. However, many people believe there are too many rules nowadays.To what extend do you agree or disagree? 83
- The diagrams below show the site of a school in 2004 and the plan for changes to the school site in 2024 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant 58
- The pie charts below show how dangerous waste products are dealt with in three countries Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparison where relevant 84
- Some people believe that unpaid community service should be a compulsory part of high school programmes (for example working for a charity, improving the neighbourhood or teaching sports for younger children). To what extend do you agree or disagree? 70
- The chart shows the division of household tasks by gender in Great Britain. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. 90
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 6.5 out of 9
Category: Good Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 0 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 12 10
No. of Words: 234 200
No. of Characters: 1034 1000
No. of Different Words: 85 100
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 3.911 4.0
Average Word Length: 4.419 4.6
Word Length SD: 1.967 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 68 60
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 36 50
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 24 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 5 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 19.5 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 7.354 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.417 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.505 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.678 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.205 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 4 4