The diagrams below show the stages and equipment used in the cement making process and how cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The first figure displays the cement-production procedure. Meanwhile, the second diagram depicts the process of making concrete by using cement.
From an overall perspective, cement making included six stages. The second figure illustrates that a mixture of four ingredients produces concrete.
The first figure shows that the first step of cement production is crushing the limestone and clay and change them to powder by using a crusher. Then, the powder is mixed and a rotating heater heated this mixture. In the next step, the heated mixture passes a grinder and becomes cement. Finally, the produced cement is wrapped in the bags.
The second figure delineates one of the cement usages, concrete production. For this aim, cement, water, gravel, and sand are mixed with a concrete mixture. To have qualified concrete, the proportion of each ingredient is important. Gravel accounts for half of the concrete mixture; the remaining 50% contain sands(25%), cement ( 15%), and water(10%).