The graphs below give information about computer ownership as a percentage of the population between 2002 and 2010, and by level of education for the years 2002 and 2010.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
The graphs show the information about the percentage of computer ownership from 2002 to 2010 based on the population, and it is also show the comparison of percentage of the computer ownership by education level in 2002 and 2010.
In 2002, the amount of people who owned the computer approximately 55%. From 2002 to 2010, the ownership of computer was significantly increased, in 2010 it became 75%, it was 20% higher than in 2002. The graph is also show that every two years the increasing of computer ownership was regularly 5%.
Postgraduate qualification was the highest user of computer r...
Subscribe as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- The pie charts below show how dangerous waste products are dealt with in three countries Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparison where relevant 84
- Is the role of the university is only about skills? 40
- The chart shows the division of household tasks by gender in Great Britain. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. 90
- Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples fro 75
- Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the best place to learn this.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. 70
and it is also show the comparison of percentage of the computer ownership...
Suggestion: and it is also showing the comparison of percentage of the computer ownership...
The graph is also show that every two years the increasing of computer ownership was regularly 5%.
Suggestion: The graph is also showing that every two years the increase of computer ownership was regularly 5%.
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 6.0 out of 9
Category: Good Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 2 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 8 10
No. of Words: 194 200
No. of Characters: 974 1000
No. of Different Words: 85 100
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 3.732 4.0
Average Word Length: 5.021 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.993 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 65 60
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 52 50
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 47 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 35 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 24.25 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 8.182 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.625 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.528 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.74 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.151 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 4 4