Essay topics: Some people think that strict punishments for driving offences are the key to reducing traffic accidents. Others, however, believe that other measures would be more effective in improving road safety.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
Road safety is a crucial thing that should be concerned by the government. The globalisation development has made a greater progress on transportation sector. There are more people more people nowadays having their own car and causes a lot of traffic accidents. The government has to work hard to handle this issue and makes strict punishment to solve the problem. However, I personally believe that this strict punishment is not the only thing that the government should do, needs other measures to reducing traffic accidents as well.
Strict punishment is a good option for driving offences to minimise the traffic accident. It is very important to apply this regulation to control car drivers for not to drive the car so fast and obey the traffic regulation. The government should give punishment for driving offences to make them will not repeat the violation at other time.
Except applying strict punishments, I think the government has to educate the society about road safety first. Most of drivers in the city are young people, it means that the government should approach them. The education about road safety is really necessary to reduce the accident in traffic. Government has to ensure the awareness of drivers about road safety knowledge.
The last important thing is law enforcement. Applying strict punishment is a good idea, but without doing law enforcement first, everything will be nothing. People will not aware or care about the regulation itself. The authority has to make sure that the law enforcement about traffic is done before giving strict punishments.
At the end, I will conclude that there three steps which needed to reducing traffic accidents. The first step is educate the people about road safety especially young people, next is the authority gives the law enforcement and then applying strict punishments.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|2 weeks 6 days ago||mohammad.iraf||73||Read full essay|
|1 month 3 weeks ago||Tran Mai Phuong||73||Read full essay|
|3 months 1 week ago||fachryadul92||73||Read full essay|
|4 months 1 week ago||do tuan tu||56||Read full essay|
|6 months 2 weeks ago||Pham Thi Nhung||84||Read full essay|
|8 months 3 weeks ago||farrukh21||67||Read full essay|
|8 months 3 weeks ago||annatran12324||84||Read full essay|
|10 months 2 weeks ago||Amin Amiri||84||Read full essay|
|1 year 2 weeks ago||thanhhai23061xx||73||Read full essay|
|1 year 4 months ago||Lannhim||73||Read full essay|
- Some people believe that unpaid community service should be a compulsory part of high school programmes (for example working for a charity, improving the neighbourhood or teaching sports for younger children). To what extend do you agree or disagree? (70.3571)
- Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school.Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples fro (75.2381)
- Some people say that the teaching method with a teacher and students in a classroom will not exist by the year 2050.To what extend do you agree or disagree? (61.25)
- The pie charts below show how dangerous waste products are dealt with in three countries.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparison where relevant. (78.3333)
- Some people think that strict punishments for driving offences are the key to reducing traffic accidents. Others, however, believe that other measures would be more effective in improving road safety.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (85)
- The diagrams below show the site of a school in 2004 and the plan for changes to the school site in 2024.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (61.4286)
- It is important to ensure that children with a wide range of abilities and from a variety of social backgrounds mix with each other at school.To what extend do you agree or disagree? (64.2857)
- The charts below show the proportions of the world's oil resources held in different areas, together with the proportions consumed annually in the same areas.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons whe (47.7778)
- In many countries today insufficient respect is shown to older people.What do you think may be the reasons for this?What problems might this cause in society? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experi (60)
- The graphs below give information about computer ownership as a percentage of the population between 2002 and 2010, and by level of education for the years 2002 and 2010.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comp (75.7143)