Some people think that strict punishments for driving offences are the key to reducing traffic accidents Others however believe that other measures would be more effective in improving road safety Discuss both these views and give your own opinion

Some people think that strict punishments for driving offences are the key to reducing traffic accidents. Others, however, believe that other measures would be more effective in improving road safety.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Road safety is a crucial thing that should be concerned by the government. The globalisation development has made a greater progress on transportation sector. There are more people more people nowadays having their own car and causes a lot of traffic accidents. The government has to work hard to handle this issue and makes strict punishment to solve the problem. However, I personally believe that this strict punishment is not the only thing that the government should do, needs other measures to reducing traffic accidents as well.

Strict punishment is a good option for driving offences to ...

Sentence: The first step is educate the people about road safety especially young people, next is the authority gives the law enforcement and then applying strict punishments.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and educate

Sentence: The globalisation development has made a greater progress on transportation sector.
Error: globalisation Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Strict punishment is a good option for driving offences to minimise the traffic accident.
Error: minimise Suggestion: minimize