It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents for instance for sport or music and others are not However It is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician Discuss both these views and

It is commonly assumed that a few infants are born with unique talents such as sportsmen or great musicians. Conversely, other individuals guess that talent can be gained by experience and hard work. In this essay, I will look at both sides of the argument and give my opinion.
On the one hand, a tiny amount of people think that a person can gain vigour not only with the hands of God-given. Hard work, undoubtedly, is the vital source of becoming a great player. When a child, for example, plays outdoor games more frequently, he or she can achieve a bunch of techniques about athletics. For instance, some of my friends of mine play football in professional leagues thanks to the hard work they did. Besides, regular training is another significant point which cannot be disregarded as well. There is also a saying that you ought to practise something for 10.000 hours in order to become cunning at it.
On the other hand, a plethora of people believe that talent is a born gift and it performs a good role in the development of a kid. Inborn abilities in some spheres will always accompany a baby with extra skills and a good refinement on these topics as well. As an example, recent researches have shown that the outstanding footballer Messi has unique genes in his DNA that help him execute fabulous decisions on the pitch.
Finally, despite many claims and assumptions about talents and skills the baby ought to have, I have never seen the identity who won prominent achievements with only having a good dowry. In order to succeed, struggle and effort are always required.
To conclude, although some men bear unique qualities from their DNA I still assume that only hard-working and proper guidelines can make people higher.