Essay topics: It is important to ensure that children with a wide range of abilities and from a variety of social backgrounds mix with each other at school.
To what extend do you agree or disagree?
School is the place for children from a variety of social backgrounds and student with a wide range of abilities meet. Because of many students from different social background gather in the class, it means that there are a lot of cultural differences among them. On the other hand, I personally believe that they can mix each other at the school. Because, there are three reasons why they could mix at school, the first, school threat all them the same, second, there is tolerance and respect among the student and the last because friendship makes differentiation become nothing.
Children will get the same treatment from their teacher in the school without care about their social background condition. The entire student will catch the similar attention from their teacher in the class, and get the similar knowledge about science and character. This will form the character of the children to ignore the differences among them and will mix with the others.
The first duty of a school is to teach duty and norms for children. Student will get understanding about respect and tolerance from their study at school. Most of children at school learn how to tolerance and respect to each other. When children could respect to their friends, they could mix with each other easily.
The last is because a friendship makes the differentiation among children becomes nihil. Children spend their time every day with each other at school, this will make a friendship among them. Then, they will ignore the difference of social background among them.
At the end, I will conclude that children could mix with each other at the school without caring about the range of abilities and a variety of social background, because school forms the character, value, norm and friendship among student.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|11 months 3 days ago||Kawin||67||Read full essay|
|1 year 3 months ago||Maliet mardy||66||Read full essay|
|4 years 7 months ago||venkataramanarikku||70||Read full essay|
|4 years 7 months ago||dmelen||90||Read full essay|
|5 years 8 months ago||ismayanti||30||Read full essay|
|5 years 8 months ago||wiwik novianti 2||60||Read full essay|
|5 years 10 months ago||wibby.aldryani||40||Read full essay|
|5 years 10 months ago||Wanna||60||Read full essay|
|5 years 10 months ago||naflaawfiyah||60||Read full essay|
|5 years 10 months ago||Fardhani Dwi Ar...||64||Read full essay|
- Some people believe that unpaid community service should be a compulsory part of high school programmes (for example working for a charity, improving the neighbourhood or teaching sports for younger children). To what extend do you agree or disagree? (70.3571)
- Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school.Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples fro (75.2381)
- Some people say that the teaching method with a teacher and students in a classroom will not exist by the year 2050.To what extend do you agree or disagree? (61.25)
- The pie charts below show how dangerous waste products are dealt with in three countries.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparison where relevant. (78.3333)
- Some people think that strict punishments for driving offences are the key to reducing traffic accidents. Others, however, believe that other measures would be more effective in improving road safety.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (85)
- The diagrams below show the site of a school in 2004 and the plan for changes to the school site in 2024.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (61.4286)
- It is important to ensure that children with a wide range of abilities and from a variety of social backgrounds mix with each other at school.To what extend do you agree or disagree? (68.75)
- The charts below show the proportions of the world's oil resources held in different areas, together with the proportions consumed annually in the same areas.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons whe (47.7778)
- In many countries today insufficient respect is shown to older people.What do you think may be the reasons for this?What problems might this cause in society? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experi (60)
- The graphs below give information about computer ownership as a percentage of the population between 2002 and 2010, and by level of education for the years 2002 and 2010.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comp (75.7143)