Many newspapers and magazines feature stories about the private lives of famous people. We know what they eat, where they buy their clothes and who they love. We also often see pictures of them in private situations.Is it appropriate for a magazine or new

Many newspapers and magazines feature stories about the private lives of famous people. We know what they eat, where they buy their clothes and who they love. We also often see pictures of them in private situations.

Is it appropriate for a magazine or newspaper to give this kind of private information about people?

Nowadays there is a wide circle of possibilities for people who learn and follow life of celebrities in order to get extra information about habits, feelings and behavior.

Many of humans use to be affected by advertising, social media or journals that describe and show life of famous people and their activities. In opposite to, celebrities care about their image and appearance so as to become more and more popular.

On my point of view, magazines should reveal some information about human's favorite stars because they become a part of life for fans who would like to know about them as much as it possible. Also, through such advertising resources fans can know upcoming information about plans, goals achievements and realized a daily routine of stars more preciesingly.

On another point of my view, celebrities due to periodicals and advertising become more familiar through all of people who interested in show business and they, also, can make some additional money by interacting with social media companies. Furthermore, people can read and learn stories of successful actors, artist, and singers and so on.

In conclusion, social media resources provide quite enough opportunity for fans and people who interested in celebrities by writing articles in journals, periodicals, newspapers and other ways. In compare to, the both sides, fans and stars, have their privileges and interests so they can interacting and even communicate through social events in order to achieve better output and fun for living or business.

Sentence: On my point of view, magazines should reveal some information about human's favorite stars because they become a part of life for fans who would like to know about them as much as it possible.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to it and possible

Sentence: In conclusion, social media resources provide quite enough opportunity for fans and people who interested in celebrities by writing articles in journals, periodicals, newspapers and other ways.
Description: The word interested is not usually used as a verb, past tense
Suggestion: who are interested in

Sentence: In compare to, the both sides, fans and stars, have their privileges and interests so they can interacting and even communicate through social events in order to achieve better output and fun for living or business.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to In and compare
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a comma
Suggestion: Refer to to and ,
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to can and interacting

Sentence: Also, through such advertising resources fans can know upcoming information about plans, goals achievements and realized a daily routine of stars more preciesingly.
Error: preciesingly Suggestion: ?