Music is played in every society and culture in the world today. Some people think that music brings only benefits to individuals and societies. Others, however, think that music can have a negative influence on both. Discuss both these views and give you

Music is played in every society and culture in the world today. Some people think that music brings only benefits to individuals and societies. Others, however, think that music can have a negative influence on both. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

It is very debatable issue that whether music brings many benefits or not. There are many arguments that those for and those against since some people think that music can have positive impact on people’s mind and there are several disease that can be cure by listening music and there are many evidence that prove the effect of music on individuals. Conversely, other people think that these days music can have negative influence on environment and make voice pollution.

On the one hand, it can not be overlooked that any country has its own traditional music and special music’s instruments which are transferred by well-known musician during past decades and show people’s culture and their identity. In other words, people will be able to perceive several social concepts by listening these music which would never happen if they wanted to read history books since it is clear that music can transfer a large number of concepts ten times as fast and clear as a thousand words. Therefore many people view music as a positive influence for societies and individuals.

More over, it is noticeable that with development of the new technology, people tend to listen new kinds of music which induces musician to make new kind of instruments like electronic guitar and produce new music like Rap and attract young people to listen them and take advantages of new methods in the field of music.

On the other hand, these days, there are some kinds of music that are produced by some people who have psychological problems and create voice pollutions. In other words, there are some kinds of music that have negative effect on people minds and are available in the internet for free downloads. For instance when people listen to them little by little find themselves under tremendous pressure and stressful conditions since listening to these kinds of music lead to increasing their stress and produce voice pollution.

In conclusion, I think that music can have both negative and positive impact on people and societies and it is up to individuals to select some kinds of music which make them happy and lead to relaxing. It is obvious that people can not spend their time without any music and melodic voice since listening to music is one of the main entertainments for them and can not be ignored.

Sentence: It is very debatable issue that whether music brings many benefits or not.
Suggestion: It is a very debatable issue that whether music brings many benefits or not.

You have the same flaws always. You need to make the sentences shorter and make the connections logically clear.

If you don't remove your flaws, you can't get a better mark.