Nowadays many students have the opportunity to study for part or all of their courses in foreign countries While studying abroad brings many benefits to individual students it also has a number of disadvantages Do you agree or disagree

Indeed, since globalisation is easy to access for every candidate, many students prefer to access their education in foreign nations. However, this phenomenon brings positives and negatives to every individual. I agree with this notion and this essay outlines both views.

To begin with, it is often said that studying abroad, students certainly obtain numerous benefits such a standard career prospectus in their later lives since they enhance outstanding communication skills, expose to various culture and traditions which help candidate to hold a good career in their respected-sectors. Besides, the advanced-teaching methods and digitalised-classroom environment are also aid pupils to achieve outstanding academic outputs which lead scholars to enhance the better life. For instance, millions of graduates and postgraduates migrate to progressed destinations such as the UK, the US and Canada for better education from several countries.

However, this phenomenon also brings some demerits for scholars. Firstly, accommodation and adjustment could be the major hurdle for students. Once students immigrate to their desired countries at the initial stage, they face some obstacles like the cost of accommodation as well as the weather problems. Every year around 10% and 15% of the candidates return to their home country due to accommodation and whether issues respectively. Secondly, the exorbitant academic fee structure which is also extremely drawback for such candidates; hence, some families struggle to afford it, while others are returned to the home. The above all, some students face bullying, culture shock and racism, which all cause huge inconveniences for international students. Therefore, the above-mentioned issues could be faced by international students.

In conclusion, indeed, students face some problems while pursuing International education like accommodation issues and unaffordable academic fee structure and some criticism. Nevertheless, it also brings some merits like the standard education, followed by the right career prospectus; therefore, students must be considered the above-mentioned negative and positive while opting International education.