Some people are of opinion children should be rewarded for good behaviour others think that they should be punished for bad behaviour Discuss both views and give your opinion

It is argued by people that reward should be given to children with good manners, while punishment should be given to children with bad ones. In my opinion, I totally agree with the first statement, and this essay will state both views and my preference.
It is a proven fact that children play an important role in all nations thanks to their benefits, so adults should treat them properly in almost all situations. However, because of a shortage of experience and knowledge in person, children will make a number of mistakes that can lead to unexpected problems. Therefore, adults should utilize soft skills to explain and teach their kids whether to manage the problem on certain occasions. In addition, getting rewarded for good behavior will help children comply with the rules and keep doing in the next cases.
At the same time, receiving an appropriate explanation for unsuitable behaviors offers children deeper understanding and empathy, and thus, they might avoid making the same behaviors. In contrast, if children usually get punished for their bad behavior, they may become uncontrollable and stubborn. For instance, the latest research from US humanity shows statistical evidence that children raised under domestic violence abuse are likely to disobey their parents and commit crimes at higher rates. As a result, parents should be patient and empathic when it comes to raising their kids.
In conclusion, I reaffirm that children, the next generations of human beings, should be treated properly when they express either good or bad behaviors. This is because any unreasonable punishments have tremendous and direct damage to children’s minds in the future.