Some people believe that children are given too much free time They feel that this time should be used to do more school work How do you think children should spend their free time

With plethora free time after school, children, as some people thought, should do more class assignments. While this is totally not necessary as my concern. On the contrary, they can do more interesting things even playing. They are still young and energetic, too much school work will ruin their childhood.

First and foremost, children should not be limited with the study. The young generation should have a more colorful life than us in this fast changing world. Admittedly, essential homework must be finished by them. However, the reason why there is free time after class, in my opinion, should be under the control of the pupils. Instead, with too much homework after class, Chinese students'' performance gives us a vivid lesson. Many of them are either math genius who can not cook, or future novelists who can not socialize with others. Surely, they lost some abilities to live.

Additionaly, rather than the extra homework, there are various kinds of activities the children can participate,skating, palying football or singing for instance. This is the essence of of the free time for them. Still the case of Chinese young man, there are many of them excellent in science who are also expert in their hobbies. Math genius, again, could be good at playing piano. This is not included in their homework,while it reflects the meaningful life of the youth from his/her childhood.

To conclude, extra homework could buy neither a happy presence nor a bright future for the children. They should have their own time to live, to grow up as young girls as well as young boys.