Some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sports facilities. Others, however, say that this would have little effect on public health and that other measures are required. Discuss both these views and give y

Some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sports facilities. Others, however, say that this would have little effect on public health and that other measures are required. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Nowadays people are making frequent visits to the physician’s office, from young to old people. This is because of lack of “physical exercise”. By building more sports facilities in their neighbourhood, would encourage them to participate in the games while their body get some exercise and keep them healthier too.

In this busy world, people are more stressed for various reasons: more projects has to be done in less time, working after hours to earn more money, to impress their boss, family commitment, studies and others. This stressfulness leads them to poor health conditions like pre diabetes at very younger age, high blood pressure, and headache and so on. In order to overcome these health issues their body need some break from their routine work. Like playing some games with their friends, after work or study, at the sports center closer to them. In this way, they are not only getting better at the sports, but also their mind get relaxed and stress free.

On the other hand, some people would argue, playing games at the leisure centers or recreation is not the only solution to keep away doctors visits. In addition to that, they also need to have good eating habits to avoid getting obese, quit smoking to prevent lung infection, stop consuming alcohol to have healthy lungs. And also, periodic doctors check up to diagnose any earlier symptoms of life threatening diseases. Finally, dental check up every six months and eye check up every year.

In conclusion, it is not only helpful to practise sports, and also good eating habits needs to be continued every day. Many diseases are cured by doing physical exercises instead of visiting doctor’s office more often.

By building more sports facilities in their neighbourhood, would encourage them to participate in the games
Description: what is the subject for this sentence?

more projects has to be done in less time
Suggestion: more projects have to be done in less time

Sentence: In this way, they are not only getting better at the sports, but also their mind get relaxed and stress free.
Description: not only ... but also ... is not used properly