Some people think that the best way to reduce crime is to give longer prison sentences Others however believe there are better alternative ways of reducing crime Discuss both views and give your opinion

Some people think that the best way to reduce crime is to give longer prison sentences. Others, however, believe there are better alternative ways of reducing crime.

Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Some people is in the opinion that longer imprisonment is the most effective way to cut down crime rate, while others think that several measures can be taken which would motivate a person to act legally and refrain him or her from doing any crime. In this essay I will examine both points of view and state my opinion.

With regard to the longer sentence in jail, people believe that it is the best way to combat crime for various reasons. Firstly, if there is strict legislation about every crime happens in the society then people would be scared to be involved in any kind of wrong deeds. It ...

government can implement several alternate practices to ensure its citizens are safe
government can implement several alternate practices to ensure its citizens' safety