What are the causes of road accidents ?how can we over come this?

Transport system is good way to reach one place to another place and this is given by technology. However,number of road accidents are dramatically increasing day by day in jet age of 21st century and most of the time it become factor of death. Let us discuss the reasons and solutions of road accident.

To begin with,there are manifold causes behind it.First and foremost, developing number of vehicles is leading reason of it. More proportion of masses are in rat race of accomplishing money and success,both gender work in office, the biggest shopping complex and an industries soindustries everyone use personal mode of transport but congestion can be seen on the road during morning and evening time. However , as universally acknowledged,"hurry is worry" . Hurry is in congested area become a factor of accidents .

Further more emphasising my points of view,human errors are contributing reason of it such as use of mobile,listening to music and talking while driving as well as consuming alcohol and beers also. To illustrate, as a survey is conducted by time magazine three years ago the highest number of accidents are occurred drive car,bike and van after taking wine. Last but not least there are some prominent factors are also responsible for road accidents.

Some remedial measures are needed to be taken in order to vanish this problem. People should be made aware about accidental reasons by advertisement, pamphlet and seminars. Government should passed hard and tuff rules of driving,hidden cameras are fixed on the highways so that wrong driving vehicle's can rub on the sport. License should be allowed after checking driving skill of person. Traffic police should pay more attention on the crossing lines to controlled high speed .

As per my above discussion,it is evident that government and public should make combines efforts because it is universally accepted,"union is strength" and human life's are golden gift so it should save.

Sentence: However,number of road accidents are dramatically increasing day by day in jet age of 21st century and most of the time it become factor of death.
Description: The fragment it become factor is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace become with verb, past tense

Sentence: More proportion of masses are in rat race of accomplishing money and success,both gender work in office, the biggest shopping complex and an industries soindustries everyone use personal mode of transport but congestion can be seen on the road during morning and evening time.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to industries and soindustries

Sentence: Hurry is in congested area become a factor of accidents .
Description: two verbs in one sentence: is and become

Sentence: Government should passed hard and tuff rules of driving,hidden cameras are fixed on the highways so that wrong driving vehicle's can rub on the sport.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to should and passed

Sentence: As per my above discussion,it is evident that government and public should make combines efforts because it is universally accepted,'union is strength' and human life's are golden gift so it should save.
Description: A verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to make and combines

Sentence: Further more emphasising my points of view,human errors are contributing reason of it such as use of mobile,listening to music and talking while driving as well as consuming alcohol and beers also.
Error: emphasising Suggestion: emphasizing

Error: tuff Suggestion: No alternate word

There is a 'pattern' behind. You may have your own writing styles in order to have higher marks.