Some people think spending a lot on birthday celebrations and wedding is a waste of money Other think that it is important to the young people and society Discuss both views and give your opinion

Some people think spending a lot on birthday celebrations and wedding is a waste of money. Other think that it is important to the young people and society. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

It is generally said,"happiness are just like a butterfly when you keep, it goes far if you leave it comes away"and celebration of special occasions has a immense place in our life. Hence,there are argument both for spending money on birthday and marriage celebration is wastage or not.

To begin with,bounding strong relationship. As young people are in rat race of accomplishing money and success but much time is spent on computer because they have hectic sechdule so that less time is given to family members by young people in this situation celebration is the great way to be with reaports....

Sentence: It is generally said,'happiness are just like a butterfly when you keep, it goes far if you leave it comes away'and celebration of special occasions has a immense place in our life.
Description: The fragment are just like is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: To begin with,bounding strong relationship.
Description: this is not a complete sentence

Sentence: On the other hand a negative wind is also there, as universally accepted,'money is power'some people think a big amount of money is invested to orngnized a high class party to arranging verity of food, perfect place, excellent service and many more which are unnecessary things.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and orngnized
Description: A determiner/pronoun, post-determiner is not usually followed by a WH-determiner
Suggestion: Refer to more and which

Sentence: However, in this materialistic era, prices of living good and basic needed has more than double comparison of past so they do not have sufficient money to arrange a party but money has to borrowed by young only for flack image.
Description: A verb, past participle is not usually followed by a verb 'to have', present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to needed and has
Suggestion: Refer to to and borrowed

Sentence: As per my above discussion,it is evident that , spending a lot of money to celebrating parties is wastage of money and there are some another way which make us happy as well as more satisfied reather that parties.
Description: The word some is not usually used as an adverb
Suggestion: Refer to some
Description: The fragment which make us is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense

Sentence: As young people are in rat race of accomplishing money and success but much time is spent on computer because they have hectic sechdule so that less time is given to family members by young people in this situation celebration is the great way to be with reaports.
Error: sechdule Suggestion: schedule
Error: reaports Suggestion: reports

Error: verity Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: orngnized Suggestion: organized

Sentence: Hindustan magazine reveald that majority of young generation invest larger amounts of money on parties and having expensive dresses on those which are useless but they have to wear fashionable clothes for eye poping.
Error: poping Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: reveald Suggestion: reveal

Error: reather Suggestion: No alternate word

Read a good grammar book

Don't forget punctuation marks.