Without capital punishment the death penalty our lives are less secure and crimes of violence increase Capital punishment is essential to control violence in society To what extent do you agree or disagree

It is debatable issue that death penalty should be applid on capital punishment as the solution to reduce the number of increase crime and control social harassment. Regarding to this, I really believed that this regulation would be the best solution from any major crimes.

To begin with, it is true that the death penalty would be in contrast with the basic human right. There is no one who can judge and punish other people’s live because human has a necessary thing to live in independence. In addition, the way that people create a regulation to give a legal option for death penalty means that these people also restrict the basic human right that categorized as major crime. That is why there is still many consideration to apply this punishment.

On the other hand, there are various consideration to apply death penalty as the best solution to give security among others. Firstly, some major crimes could be not only bring other in danger but also affects to other to commite into crimes. For Instance, In Middle-East, there are a lot of illegal action of illegal organization to create terorism activities that treat other human life, this idealism of terorism could be widespread among other civilians on this country, so that death penalty could be the best solution to protect people from violence, and also stop the terrorist commite to major crime. In addtion, death penalthy also had been applied on some illegal transaction of drug in Asia. If there is no judgement of death penalty from official government, the spreading of this illegal transaction would be uncontrolled.

In conclusion, even though death penalty is not work with basic human right, there are a lot of benefits by taking this punishment to restrict major crime for security and widespreading of this problem.