the bar chart compares different ratings

The bar chart depicts different ratings of mine and the whole class on six different car features.

It is evident that similar rates can be seen on the chart that most students found an air conditioning to be the most important feature, however, a sun roof was considered as the least important one for the class.

We had the same opinions on three features, that were, an air conditioning, a stereo and colour. We all agreed an air conditioning was the most significant feature. A stereo system comes in third position. We rated a colour and an alarm as the least ones, also, an alarm was the least pivotal feature for me.

Different rating could be seen for the remaining two features. Besides an air conditioning, I felt an airbag was the most vital feature as well, while the class rated this as the second most vital one. The class rated a sun roof as least important, but for me this was the second most important feature cars should have.

in third position
in the third position

You can't show your own ideas about the chart. Just write whatever you can see from the chart.

---------------------