The chart and table below give information in tourist arrivals in Nepal in March 2008.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The chart and table below give information in tourist arrivals in Nepal in March 2008.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The pie chart give information tourist arrival in Nepal in March 2008, the table show in March 2007 the rise significant.

In March 2008, the growth of the tourist in Nepal from Asia 38 percent, Asia and Europe still a little deficient, Europe 37 Percent, North and South America only 10 percent, the other region 11 Percent, from Australia the smallest percentage of visitor is getting 4 percent.

The percentage of tourist in march 2007, from Europe 3.321 People, North and South Africa + 1.043 people. The increase significant Europe and South Africa growth percentage. Asia increased very slightly 188 people, In spite of, the rose in tourist from each region assorted. The total amount of tourist who visited in Nepal 5.910. the represented increase 16 percent.

In Conclusion, we can see that the rate tourist arrived in Nepal, between in 2007 and 2008 the most significant from Europe the biggest people.

Sentence: The pie chart give information tourist arrival in Nepal in March 2008, the table show in March 2007 the rise significant.
Description: The fragment chart give information is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace give with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to rise and significant

Sentence: In March 2008, the growth of the tourist in Nepal from Asia 38 percent, Asia and Europe still a little deficient, Europe 37 Percent, North and South America only 10 percent, the other region 11 Percent, from Australia the smallest percentage of visitor is getting 4 percent.
Description: The tag a noun, singular, proper is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to Australia and the

Sentence: The increase significant Europe and South Africa growth percentage.
Suggestion: Refer to increase and significant

Sentence: Asia increased very slightly 188 people, In spite of, the rose in tourist from each region assorted.
Description: The fragment very slightly 188 is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace slightly with adjective
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a comma
Suggestion: Refer to of and ,

Sentence: The total amount of tourist who visited in Nepal 5.910. the represented increase 16 percent.
Suggestion: Refer to . and the

Sentence: In Conclusion, we can see that the rate tourist arrived in Nepal, between in 2007 and 2008 the most significant from Europe the biggest people.
Description: The tag a preposition is not usually followed by in
Suggestion: Refer to between and in
Suggestion: Refer to Europe and the

Error: rose Suggestion: No alternate word